Emacs block indentation

From: Jaideep Das
Subject: Emacs block indentation
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 00:12:32 -0700 (PDT)

I am using emacs 2.2 at work and 2.3 at home for python coding. I want to
know how can I indent or outdent a block of code multiple times. When I mean
is when I select a code part using C-space and then use C-x <tab> / C-c-> /
C-c-< to indent or outdent, this only works once and then deselect the
block. What if i want to indent multiple times on the same code block do I
have to repeated this key sequence from selecting the block to indent.