Re: How to configure git diff tool to use emacs diff tool

From: n179911
Subject: Re: How to configure git diff tool to use emacs diff tool
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 22:14:10 -0700

I tried you script. When I run it at command line with 2 different files:

$ /Users/paul/bin/ediff.sh src/ComposeMessageActivity.java src/NewActivity.java

it works.

But after i set that up to git merge.tool
$ git config --global merge.tool /Users/paul/bin/ediff.sh
$ git diff
It does not invoke the ediff. It still uses the shell diff tool.

Thank you for any idea.