Re: emacs fontset no window

From: davemilter
Subject: Re: emacs fontset no window
Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2009 14:08:18 -0700 (PDT)

On Oct 12, 12:45 am, Juanma Barranquero <lek...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, Oct 11, 2009 at 21:52, davemilter <davemil...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > I suppose that set-fontset-font should not be executed in
> > "emacs -nw", but exatcly that lines:
> >  (set-fontset-font (frame-parameter nil 'font)
> >  'han '("Vera Sans YuanTi" . "unicode-bmp"))
>
> >  cause problem during startup in "emacs -nw" mode,
>
> What kind of problem? Could you be more explicit?
>
>     Juanma

Actually at begin I have one problem, when I run
emacs -nw
it tells:
error "Fontset `tty' does not exist"

emacs -nw --debug-init tells:
Debugger entered--Lisp error: (error "Fontset `tty' does not
exist")
  set-fontset-font("tty" han ("Vera Sans YuanTi" . "unicode-bmp"))

I thought that this is easy problem, of course in terminal there is no
font
which use X Window system,
so I wrote
(if (eq window-system 'x)
to tell emacs call it only if run emacs in X Window mode,

and at now I have two problems:
- emacs -nw not read all init file, because of:
error "Fontset `tty' does not exist"
-(if (eq window-system 'x) not working