Re: Sunrise Commander: Mode Line Extension

From: Martin Slouf
Subject: Re: Sunrise Commander: Mode Line Extension
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 21:46:19 +0200

Hi,

sunrise commander seems interesting, unfortunately, after installing (and
compiling) i enabled it with:

- - - - (only to see  which modules are loaded)

(setq my-sunrise-install-dir "~/.emacs.d/site-lisp/sunrise")

(defun my-sunrise-init()
    (let ((installation-exists nil))
    (setq installation-exists (file-exists-p my-sunrise-install-dir))
    (if installation-exists
        (progn
                (add-to-list 'load-path my-sunrise-install-dir)
                             (require 'sunrise-commander)
                (add-to-list 'auto-mode-alist '("\\.srvm\\'"
                . sr-virtual-mode))
                (require 'sunrise-x-buttons)
                (require 'sunrise-x-loop)
                (require 'sunrise-x-mirror)
                (require 'sunrise-x-modeline)
                ;; choose this or x-butoons
                ;(require 'sunrise-x-popviewer)
                )
                    (message "Sunrise Commender not supported"))))

(my-sunrise-init)

- - - -

and i get:

sr-advertised-find-file: Wrong type argument: stringp, nil

anytime i choose a file file or directory with ENTER (Open)

m.