Python : share your emacs 23 setup?

From: Richard Riley
Subject: Python : share your emacs 23 setup?
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 15:41:14 +0200

I would very much like to see/share any working, half decent, python set
up any of you guys have : using iPython in a buffer perhaps? With
completion and context help for python APIs? There is a lot of fluff on
the wiki including some stuff I put up there but with a small python
project coming up I would love to see a decent set up that will "Just
work" with emacs 23.