Translation of GNU Manual, Programming in Emacs Lisp, into Spanish

From: Antonio Barrones Galán
Subject: Translation of GNU Manual, Programming in Emacs Lisp, into Spanish
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 18:16:52 +0300

Hi:

I have started the translation of the emacs manual "Programming in
Emacs Lisp (Third Edition)" of  Robert J. Chassell into Spanish. The
translation is in progress, around a 10% is complete, Introduction,
first chapter, and half of the second chapter. The changes are in this
repository: http://mercurial.intuxication.org/hg/emacs-lisp-intro-es

The translation is now progressing with more people, and we need tools
for a better coordination. I have tried to register a project in
Savannah, https://savannah.gnu.org/task/?9506 but I didn't get any
answers. The problem could be, that I tried to register the project
like a GNU, and It should be in non-GNU section. I was the first time
that I have tried to register a project.

How I could contact with a site admin of Savannah to get a place for
the coordination of this translation?
Thanks,

Antonio Barrones
http://www.desilusion.es