Re: [gnu.emacs.help] Org: ASCII export of table

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [gnu.emacs.help] Org: ASCII export of table
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 12:37:03 +0200

Hi Francis,

you can now, but getting the latest Org version and setting

setq org-export-ascii-table-keep-all-vertical-lines t)

HTH

- Carsten

From: Francis Moreau <francis.moro@gmail.com>
Date: October 22, 2009 9:20:12 AM GMT+02:00
To: help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org
Subject: Org: ASCII export of table

Hello,

I have a cosmetic question about ASCII export and tables with org.

If I look at a table in emacs with org-mode, it looks like:

| A | B |
|---+---|
| 1 | 2 |
| 3 | 4 |

But if I export the document in ASCII format, then the table looks
like:

 A   B
---+---
 1   2
 3   4

Is it possible to use the first format when exporting the table in
ASCII format ?

Thanks

--
Bastien