Re: What kind of C++ coding style?

From: Jeff Clough
Subject: Re: What kind of C++ coding style?
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 10:56:14 +0000

From: Water Lin <WaterLin@ymail.invalid>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 11:02:59 +0800

> I am using Emacs to edit C++ code, but right now the default C++ coding
> style of my Emacs is very strange which has just two blank space for
> each line.

If this is unacceptable, you can set the variable c-basic-offset to
the number of columns you want.

;; Use mod-4 indent in C modes
(setq c-basic-offset 4)

> So, I want to know which kind of C++ coding style is good for Emacs? Any
> elisp file?

I'm not sure what you are asking for here.  If you are talking about
how the code looks on your screen, tell us what isn't doing what you
want it to and we can point you in the right direction.

Jeff

Author of the Genesys System
A "free" universal role-playing game.
http://www.chaosphere.com/genesys/