Re: coding systems

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: coding systems
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2009 10:35:33 +0100

Am 03.11.2009 um 08:23 schrieb Joseph Brenner:

However, it would seem to me that I should be able to just tell the
system to always use latin-1 (or utf-8) when in doubt, and that would
reduce the lossage to near zero.

        (prefer-coding-system   'utf-8) ?

--
Greetings

  Pete

Every instructor assumes that you have nothing else to do except study for that instructor's course.
                                – Fourth Law of Applied Terror