Re: nXML questions

From: Stephen Langer
Subject: Re: nXML questions
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 09:59:45 -0500

On Nov 3, 2009, at 4:32 PM, Lennart Borgman wrote:

On Tue, Nov 3, 2009 at 10:24 PM, Stephen Langer <stephen.langer@nist.gov > wrote:

On Nov 3, 2009, at 5:59 AM, Andreas Roehler wrote:

Sam Steingold wrote:

Now that nXML is the default xml mode instead of the old sgml- mode, I am wondering it its manual could be brought up to date, e.g., answering the
question which bothers me right now:

how do I tell nxml that I have a compound docbook document consisting of a few files included into the master file using system entities, when editing a component file? nxml does not recognize any of the entities,
defined in the master file.

I asked this question a few weeks ago and got no replies. I'm glad I'm not
the only one interested, at least.  Does anyone have an answer?

Is it the same question that was asked on EmacsWiki here under
Multi-File Documents?

 http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/UsingNxmlModeWithDocBook

There was a suggestion to ask on the nXml mailing list, but no one has
come back with an answer. Maybe there is an answer on that
mailing-list? If someone finds it, please add it to EmacsWiki!