Re: keyboard problem C-M-a

From: Colin S. Miller
Subject: Re: keyboard problem C-M-a
Date: Thu, 05 Nov 2009 22:04:19 +0000

Stan,

stan wrote:
Based on my reasoning above I'm assuming that X or
more likely KDE is possibly eating that keystroke before emacs sees
it. Does that sound right or am I missing something?

You are right, KDE 3 eats C+M+a.
If you start the Control Center,
goto Regional & Accessibility / Keyboard Shortcuts,
you'll see that Alt+Ctrl+A is bound to
Shortcut Schemes/Global/System/Windows/Active Window Demanding Attention.

HTH,
Colin S. Miller

--
Replace the obvious in my email address with the first three letters of the
hostname to reply.