23.1 Breaks my Copy/Paste on Mac OS 10.5

From: Tim Visher
Subject: 23.1 Breaks my Copy/Paste on Mac OS 10.5
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 11:30:35 -0500

Hello Everyone,

I've been running a Beta of 23 (installed via MacPorts) for roughly a
year and recently upgraded to 23.1 (again via MacPorts).  Since
upgrading I've had very strange issues with the clipboard/kill ring on
my Mac (on Windoze at work everything works fine and dandy).

The first issue that I noticed was a report that I was using an
unsupported pasteboard type.  I have no idea what that means and I
didn't change the configuration of my machine so I don't know why it
would only have begun to show up now.  I then switched over to the
development version (emacs-app-devel) and got the exact same error.
It doesn't even copy on to the kill ring.

Searches for pasteboard using C-h a and C-h r i yielded nothing.

What can I do to get this resolved as I've essentially been without
Emacs since this happened, at least at home.

Thanks in advance!

--

In Christ,

Timmy V.