g-client does not show the reading list

From: Soichi Ishida
Subject: g-client does not show the reading list
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 11:58:22 +0900

Ubuntu 8.04
Emacs23

I have recently installed g-client for Emacs, hoping that I can
manipulate the Google reader.

Unpackaged various things, the path should be OK because it can
show the Google calendar.  But the reading list does not show up.

After typing M-x greader-reading-list and the password, the window gets split
in half
and the upper part shows the "w3m" homepage and the lower part shows
something peculiar...seems like HTML (or XML) having the buffer name
as "g scratch".

Could someone help me on this?

Soichi