help with wrapping

From: DoNotContact
Subject: help with wrapping
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2009 16:46:33 -0500

Hi,
I've searched the archives and can't seem to find the solution or the proper
phrasing of my question.  Here it goes:

Emacs' window opens to a with of 100.  When I type a paragraph (for latex) it
auto-formats (wraps) the line at 69 characters and indents the 2nd line and
those afterward in the paragraph about 15 characters.  eg.

my test paragraph is very very long and very very long and very very
               long and very very long and very very long and very very long
               and very very long and.

I have wrapping set to "wrap to window" and this seems to work once I manually
reformat a paragraph.  Any ideas how I can disable this or where to look in my
.emacs?

Thanks