Re: Some functions I hope are useful for others to

From: Richard Riley
Subject: Re: Some functions I hope are useful for others to
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 18:48:06 +0100

Cecil Westerhof <Cecil@decebal.nl> writes:

> I wrote some functions to extend Emacs. I find them useful and share
> them here in the hope they can be useful to others also. When things can
> be done better: let me know.
>
> The links:
>     http://www.decebal.nl/EmacsLisp/sources/own-functions-buffer.el
>     http://www.decebal.nl/EmacsLisp/sources/own-functions-general.el
>     http://www.decebal.nl/EmacsLisp/sources/own-functions-time.el

A small festive suggestion:

If you feel they have a use for others then think about hosting them on
the emacs wiki and then they can be auto installed etc. (google up
auto-install etc) : http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/AutoInstall

Your page would need to confirm to the standard sequence/link formats
that most people use and would be a lot more accessible to many and not
so susceptible to your own pages going down.

regards

r.