dpkg: error processing semantic (--configure):

From: Paul Chany
Subject: dpkg: error processing semantic (--configure):
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 21:34:20 +0100

Hi,

I'm running Debian GNU/Linux Lenny.
I want to install semantic with aptitude but get error messages:

No `START-INFO-DIR-ENTRY' and no `This file documents'.
install-info(/usr/share/info/semantic-user.info): \
unable to determine description for `dir' entry - giving up
dpkg: error processing semantic (--configure):
 semantic

Is this a debian specific problem?
Should I post this error on debian mailing list?

--
Regards, Paul Chany