Re: Inhibit more keyboard event during execution of function

From: Mathias Dahl
Subject: Re: Inhibit more keyboard event during execution of function
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2009 14:38:27 -0800 (PST)

> If you sound is played syncroneously, just introduce a global
> variable, set it on during sound play, and do sound play conditionally
> - only if the variable is not set.

The problem is not that the same sound is played at the same time, the
problem is that during the play the system accepts more keyboard
events and adds them to the queue, later playing sound when the key
binding is executed. If I use a global variable it will work in the
sense that no other/new sound will be played during play, but when the
playing is done and I set the global variable to false again the next
keyboard event will fire. Right?