Re: Inhibit more keyboard event during execution of function

From: Mathias Dahl
Subject: Re: Inhibit more keyboard event during execution of function
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2009 23:51:52 -0800 (PST)

> There is also a function `discard-input', which might be helpful.

Aha! First I did not think it helped, I had the call to it before I
play the sound. When I moved it to afterwards it works as I want it
to. I guess it makes sense: *after* playing I want to get rid of any
input events I got in the meantime. Now I can get rid of the ugly
measure-time-hack.

Many thanks, Andreas!