Re: Copy/Paste from console emacs client

From: Richard Riley
Subject: Re: Copy/Paste from console emacs client
Date: Mon, 04 Jan 2010 14:16:27 +0100

OK, to follow up from my own post:

The problem was simply this - I had included xclip.el. However it does
this:

 (add-hook 'terminal-init-xterm-hook 'turn-on-xclip)

This was not triggered in my version of urxvt. I dont know the details
as to why. So, and thanks to dim in #emacs, I went back and call the
the interprogram function set up

(turn-on-xclip)

et voila. Working just fine. I guess I should go and add this to the
hundreds of threads on the subject out there ;) So trivial after all
that.

Hope this helps someone else,

regards,

r.