Re: Easy for Some

From: Vicente Hernando Ara
Subject: Re: Easy for Some
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2010 17:28:56 +0100

An easy way, without coding any function is using rectangles.

* You open the keyframe file.
* Put the pointer in the first 0 of 0.xxxx  number.
* Set the mark with: C-space.
* Go to the last number of the last keyframe. E.g: 0.411811 last 1
* Now kill the rectangle: C-x r k
* Create the new file where you want to save the data, and open it.
* Yank the rectangle: C-x r y
* Save the file.

It is done. :-)