Re: ses

From: Sean Sieger
Subject: Re: ses
Date: Tue, 05 Jan 2010 13:43:01 -0500

    > Got a minute to explain an SES spreadsheet?

    You may get a bit disappointed: SES is a very primitive spreadsheet, so
    some of the features you're asking for simply don't exist.

And that is why I was attracted to it---firstness, low level
abstractions and so on appeal to me.  I'm gonna learn how to use it.
What tripped me up was the read-only business.

Stefan, thank you for trying to answer my question.  Bastien's two
tutorials on the subject of Org's spreadsheet enabled me to get an
expense spreadsheet up and running.

http://orgmode.org/worg/org-tutorials/index.php