Re: Help with Java indentation

From: Glauber Alex Dias Prado
Subject: Re: Help with Java indentation
Date: Sat, 09 Jan 2010 01:52:20 -0200

Nathaniel Flath <flat0103@gmail.com> writes:

> How do I configure Emacs to set the indentation of a java function call to
> act as such:

depends on what mode you are using to edit java, but in general it has
the same behavior as c-mode and you can configure its style which
control among other things indentation. What you are reporting seems like broken
indentation due to wrong syntax, this can help as a visual cue of wrong
syntax, but i can be wrong.