Re: 23.1 Breaks my Copy/Paste on Mac OS 10.5

From: Tim Visher
Subject: Re: 23.1 Breaks my Copy/Paste on Mac OS 10.5
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 20:07:26 -0500

Hi Leo,

On Fri, Nov 20, 2009 at 5:47 PM, Leo <sdl.web@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 2009-11-20 17:30 +0000, Tim Visher wrote:
>>> interprogram means between emacs and other application on the system.
>>> hmmm ... are you sure the variable save-interprogram-paste-before-kill
>>> is nil?
>>
>> Completely.
>
> In that case, it could be a bug similar to the one I've reported. Could
> you follow up my bug report and describe the steps to reproduce it?

Forgive my extreme delay in replying to this but it just didn't go
anywhere last time I tried to mess around here so I had given up hope.
 I recently updated emacs-app-devel via MacPorts and continued to get
the same error that I described previously.  I was about to give up
hope again when I, on a whim, tried to open Emacs.app via Finder.app
instead of via Terminal.app as I'm usually wont to do.  Lo-and-behold,
everything works exactly as I was expecting.  I have no idea how to
explain this nor am I really good enough with Emacs to poke around and
find out.  I don't know how to do anything in the Emacs bug tracking
system either so I can't put this reply there.

Thanks for your help and how can we proceed about the bug?

--

In Christ,

Timmy V.

http://burningones.com/