Gnus as email client

From: Henri-Paul Indiogine
Subject: Gnus as email client
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 20:06:47 -0600

Greetings!

I hope this is the correct email list for this type of questions.  If
not, please inform me of the appropriate one.

I am trying to use Emacs Gnus as an email client.   I am able to bring
in my email, however there are several problems that I experience.

The most urgent one is when I open an email and only the headers appear,
and not even the normal ones and in the minibuffer the following text
appears:

wrong type argument: stringp, remove

The body of the email is empty.

Any suggestions?