Strange doings whith super key

From: winuser
Subject: Strange doings whith super key
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2010 09:24:25 -0800 (PST)

Running : GNU Emacs 22.2.1 (i486-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.18.3) of
2009-11-10 on vernadsky, modified by Ubuntu
Via Ubuntu 9.10
I'm a heavy user of keyboard shortcuts to access my files.
The SUPER key ( left logo ) works fine with all keybindings except for SUPER
+ m and SUPER + n.
( global-set-key (kbd "s-n")        'go-myinfo )             ; mesmods.el
2010-02-01
does NOT works but
( global-set-key (kbd "s-o")        'go-myinfo )             ; mesmods.el
2010-02-01
DOES work.
What does happen is that all emacs display colors change and my file is not
displayed. It looks like a new theme has been applied.
Also these bindings act as a toggle colors are restored on the second
keypress.