Re: More interactive python

From: Andrea Crotti
Subject: Re: More interactive python
Date: Mon, 08 Feb 2010 00:58:09 +0100

Andreas Röhler <andreas.roehler@easy-emacs.de> writes:

> Looks like your adress when sending is another as the one subscribed
> for. Checking your mailers send-adress, when composing a mail should
> solve it.

Well actually it's the same, I don't know what I could look for...
I send via gmane with gnus, and I have the same configuration everywhere
(on this mailing list also), so I don't understand what else could be
the problem.

> BTW, do you use IPython  -- An enhanced Interactive Python?
>
> Thats one of the most useful tools IMHO resp. Python and Emacs.
>
> Cheers

Yes I love ipython, but for simple things I would prefer to do
everything in emacs.

By the way if there is the possibility to reload automatically in my
ipython process my python files every time that I save it would be great
and save me some annoying typing...