Re: running multiple Emacs versions

From: Tim X
Subject: Re: running multiple Emacs versions
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2010 03:10:51 +1100

nchubrich <nicholas.chubrich@gmail.com> writes:

> Tim---
>
> Thanks, initz sounds like what I am looking for---do you happen to
> know how to access the source without a debian package manager, since
> I am on Mac OS X?  The download link is here:
> http://packages.debian.org/sid/initz
>

>From the initz README file

  For more information, see the Initz web page at

    http://www.koka-in.org/~bg66/index.cgi?cmd=view;name=Initz

Development
-----------

  Development of Initz uses CVS, Concurrent Versions System. Latest
  development version is available via CVS.

  * cvs login (first time only)

    % cvs -d :pserver:anonymous@cvs.m17n.org:/cvs/root login
    (CVS password: [CR] # NULL string)

  * checkout modules

    % cvs -d :pserver:anonymous@cvs.m17n.org:/cvs/root checkout initz

  Browsing the CVS tree gives you a great view into the current status of
  this project's code. You may also view the complete history of any file
  in the repository.
  Please refer to <URL:http://cvs.m17n.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/initz/>.

  If you would like to join CVS based development, please refer to
  <URL:http://cvs.m17n.org/>.

Bug reports

  If you have bug reports and/or suggestions for improvement, please send
  them to bg66@koka-in.org.