Re: generating latex tables in emacs

From: Eric Abrahamsen
Subject: Re: generating latex tables in emacs
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 22:06:39 +0800

On Feb 26, 2010, at 4:41 PM, Daniel Dalton wrote:

Hi,

What packages or techniques are people using to generate tables in
emacs? I need to generate a latex table, but I don't have time to code
it.

It looks from your emails like you could use an easy method of generating both LaTeX and HTML -- using Org-Mode and exporting to various other formats can be a good way of doing that. You'll have to read up on Org-Mode, of course, but it's relatively simple to use and you're going to have to learn something or other, after all.

http://orgmode.org/

Thanks for any help,
Dan