Re: conditional font faces

From: zwz
Subject: Re: conditional font faces
Date: Fri, 05 Mar 2010 00:57:46 +0800

Not cutting to your problem but hope it helps a little.

I work on tty quite much, and I have configured my emacs so that it
presents a similar view no matter windowed or no-windowed. I did this
based on the library "color-theme". And my consistent-theme is available
at http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/zwz.