Re: conditional font faces

From: Suvayu Ali
Subject: Re: conditional font faces
Date: Thu, 04 Mar 2010 21:50:57 +0100

On 04/03/10 05:57 PM, zwz wrote:
Not cutting to your problem but hope it helps a little.

I work on tty quite much, and I have configured my emacs so that it
presents a similar view no matter windowed or no-windowed. I did this
based on the library "color-theme". And my consistent-theme is available
at http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/zwz.

I'm glad you posted this, your colour theme almost suits my needs. That was exactly what I was aiming for, a consistent scheme for both no-window and x-window and I much prefer the no-window scheme except for some like the minibuffer prompt. I think I will use your theme with minor modifications. :)

Thanks a lot.

--
Suvayu