Re: Comments always aligned at column 67 despite comment-column set othe

From: Jeff Clough
Subject: Re: Comments always aligned at column 67 despite comment-column set otherwise
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 09:25:51 -0400

eric_powell <epowell1@med.miami.edu> writes:

> Does anyone know which options/settings could be over-riding what I have
> most certainly set as the comment-column?

Did you try setting comment-column via customize?  I haven't played
around with customize much, but I hear tell that Emacs can be surly
about setq-ing things out from under it.  It's possible (though I don't
know), that this is the cause for the oddness.

If that's not it, then I have no idea what's going on. :(

Jeff