Re: Comments always aligned at column 67 despite comment-column set othe

From: eric_powell
Subject: Re: Comments always aligned at column 67 despite comment-column set otherwise
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 06:25:35 -0700 (PDT)

It seems that the plot has thickened slightly.  I discovered that my troubles
only arise when trying to set the comment-column PAST column 67.  If I set
it to 50, for example, the comments will appear on col. 50, but if I set it
to anything greater than 67, the comments still appear at 67.
Does this provide any more clues to what could be afoot?