[Gnus] ticking articles does not work in nnvirtual groups

From: Geralt
Subject: [Gnus] ticking articles does not work in nnvirtual groups
Date: Sun, 4 Apr 2010 14:49:45 +0200

Hi,

I've combined to nnimap backed groups into one nnvirtual group, but
when I tick an article in the virtual group
(gnus-summary-tick-article-forward) and leave the virtual group I see
a marker on the virtual group and the underlying group that contains
the ticked message, but as soon as I hit g in the group-buffer the
"tick" is removed from the article. And if I tick an article in the
underlying group it also appears in the virtual group, but if I untick
it there and press g in the group buffer it re-appears in both groups.
>From what I understand the "ticks" should be propagated correctly
between the underlying groups and the virtual group, is this a bug, or
am I doing something wrong here?

Thanks,

Geralt.