Print out my key-sequences

From: Andrea Crotti
Subject: Print out my key-sequences
Date: Wed, 07 Apr 2010 16:09:11 +0200

I will have to do a presentation using Emacs in May, using Carbon Emacs
23 on OSX 10.6.
It would be really that while I type and do something it appears on the
screen what key-sequences I'm doing (C-M x C-c C-x C-o or whatever).

I know already that is possible to get the key sequences, what could be
a good way to show them?
Maybe using something like growl?

I looked for something useful some time ago but no luck...
Thanks