Re: battery status in modeline

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: battery status in modeline
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 19:51:27 +0200

Am 16.04.2010 um 18:30 schrieb Johan Busk Eriksson:

Being able to use different fonts and resolutions in
console/framebuffer does not require a virtual terminal of the
future.

OK, my question was not complete: which recent terminal are you using that allows to display contents in more than one font (not font variant like bold, italic/oblique, wide, or any combination of these) at the same time? That's what Andrea is asking for...

A simple xterm can use, since decades, any font at any size the system (or a font server) supplies. And it can be widened to display more columns...

--
Greetings

  Pete

They're putting dimes in the hole in my head to see the change in me.