Re: Recompile files

From: Andrea Crotti
Subject: Re: Recompile files
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2010 12:14:43 +0200

> Yes, indeed! You should run GNU Emacs in a virtual machine with X11R1
> – then the number of shared libraries was negligible and their size
> very small. Dozens of them fit on a 20 MB disk. And there was still
> space for a dozen users and their data.

Ok good but I'm on a Mac, why should I use a virtual machine only to run
Emacs?

I also like the Cocoa version more than the terminal, and I think that
would not be possible right?

If I'm not wrong some time ago it was not eating so much memory, I guess
it's the configuration that needs a huge diet...