autosave (drafts) folder for message.

From: mafeusek
Subject: autosave (drafts) folder for message.
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2010 00:31:34 +0200

Hallo Group Members.

I would like to change folder where emacs writes drafts.

I am running emacs 23.1. My mail user agent is:
(setq mail-user-agent 'message-user-agent)

There is variable that does the job:
message-auto-save-directory

It works as far as gnus is not run.
Otherwise directory is forced to be set to ~/News/drafts/drafts/.

Is it ok?

I mean, if my user agent was gnus-user-agent, then that would be ok, but
i have set it to message-user-agent.

There is a check in message-set-auto-save-file-name function:
    (if (gnus-alive-p)
        (setq message-draft-article
              (nndraft-request-associate-buffer "drafts"))

that couses this. I wonder if (gnus-alive-p) condition should be `and'ed
with condition on user agent == gnus-user-agent?

best regards,
Pawel