Re: Print out my key-sequences

From: Andrea Crotti
Subject: Re: Print out my key-sequences
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2010 16:16:09 +0200

Lennart Borgman <lennart.borgman@gmail.com> writes:

> On Sun, Apr 18, 2010 at 11:01 AM, Andrea Crotti
>
> last-command => this-command-keys, this-command-keys-vector
>
> You can find this information by searching in the elisp manual with
> isearch for "last-command".
>
> See also key-description.

Great I think this is what I was looking for : (this-command-keys)

Now I have this but I'm still getting an error
(defun growl-popup (msg)
  "Show a popup using growl notification or say it, only working on OSX with
growlnotify in the $PATH"
  (interactive)
  (if window-system
      (shell-command (concat "growlnotify -a /Applications/Emacs.app/ -m " msg))
    (message msg)))

(defun popup-last ()
  (interactive)
  (growl-popup (this-command-keys)))

What doest that supposed to mean?
The function this-command-keys is returning a string, and growl-popup is
working just fine, so what could be the problem again?

(Shell command killed by signal Trace/BPT trap)