remember

From: Sean Sieger
Subject: remember
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 16:22:57 -0400

I grabbed the URL of the page I was on in a *w3m* buffer by doing `C-k'
and then I opened a *Remember* buffer and did `C-y'.  And of course the
minute I did, I formulated the question why doesn't Remember do that
like for files? ... I'll bet Org does it when it's loaded, but I'm kind
of off Org at the moment ... but, anyway, where do I start to write me a
little elisp?  I looked at remember.el but what it is in the function
that grabs the path isn't obvious to me.