word wrapping in a long document ?!?

From: William Case
Subject: word wrapping in a long document ?!?
Date: Sun, 02 May 2010 13:36:20 -0400

Hi;

A question born out of frustration.  I have searched the info manual
etc.  Probably, mis-reading or mis-seeing.

I have a long text document that I have opened in emacs. It is almost
completely filled with fringe indicators showing no word wrapping.  I
have word-wrapping mode toggled on.  I can make sentences wrap for a
paragraph by entering return at the end of each paragraph.

Is there a command that will travel through the entire document and add
wrapping (remove fringe indicators) wherever needed.

--
Regards Bill
Fedora 12, Gnome 2.28