Re: emacs + auctex - opening output PDF inside emacs buffer

From: Coenvh
Subject: Re: emacs + auctex - opening output PDF inside emacs buffer
Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 01:09:57 -0700 (PDT)

I got it to work except for one thing.

If I press C-c C-v, the PDF opens inside emacs.

However, I would like the PDF to open in the second split-screen buffer, so
that I can have the TeX code *beside* the PDF output. Currently the PDF
opens in the same location as where my TeX code used to be.

Any advise on how I can make the PDF output open next to the TeX code would
be highly appreciated!!

Thanks

Coen