Re: calendar-date-style

From: Glenn Morris
Subject: Re: calendar-date-style
Date: Tue, 04 May 2010 15:41:41 -0000

Pingouin wrote:

> I think there is a problem between "recentf-mode" and "calendar",
> maybe?

The calendar does not use anything related to recentf at all.
I think you will get this error trying to save any customization.

I still think something is setting recentf-mode non-nil rather than
activating recentf-mode properly. I would check the value of
recentf-mode after Emacs starts, and look at your site-start/site-lisp
if ~/.emacs is not doing it.