Re: cperl-mode - outline minor mode - subroutines

From: LanX
Subject: Re: cperl-mode - outline minor mode - subroutines
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 01:22:32 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Terrence

On 19 Apr., 20:02, Terrence Brannon <metap...@gmail.com> wrote:
> What would you set some-string to for changing the ending as you
> suggest?

It's a regex to discover the headings of sections, "\\|" is the same
"or" like in perl-regex only with "slasheritis".

Only _you_ can know which headings precede the subsections in _your_
perl code.

> And how would the code look?

I did it manually with M-x set-variable.

> Could you create sections and subsections
> and subsubsections?

No idea how nesting is defined for "outline" ...

I think you want to fold by indentation, did you read the emacswiki
page I linked???

Cheers
  rolf