no such file or directory, sh

From: boskom
Subject: no such file or directory, sh
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 04:18:28 -0700 (PDT)

Hi to everyone,

When I try to invoke certain cedet/semantic functions (like semantic-
symref-symbol) the following message appears in minibuffer  "Searching
for program: no such file or directory, sh"
It seams to me like a general emacs question rather than package
specific, so that's why I'm asking it here.
Is there any customization variable that should be set?
I searched net and this group but to no avail.

I am using Emacs 23.1 (from ftp.gnu.org) on Windows XP with CEDET
1.0pre7. The same happens with Emacs 23.2-pretest end its built-in
CEDET.

Thank you.