Re: Need help installing NTemacs -- no evident README or INSTALL file

From: Lennart Borgman
Subject: Re: Need help installing NTemacs -- no evident README or INSTALL file
Date: Thu, 6 May 2010 17:09:05 +0200

On Thu, May 6, 2010 at 7:18 AM, David Combs <dkcombs@panix.com> wrote:
> A friend wants to install ntemacs on xp, and we're
> not sure just how to do it.

I know nothing about the installer used by ntemacs, but you could try
emacsw32. The patched version probably does everything you want. It is
a normal installer so you can uninstall it as you do with other
programs:

  http://ourcomments.org/cgi-bin/emacsw32-dl-latest.pl

PS: I am going to update the patched version rather soon, but don't
hold your breath.