Re: Auto completion auto-disabling itself

From: Andrea Crotti
Subject: Re: Auto completion auto-disabling itself
Date: Tue, 01 Jun 2010 00:31:53 +0200

Andrea Crotti <andrea.crotti.0@gmail.com> writes:

> I'm a happy auto-complete user, but sometimes I notice that it gets
> disabled by itself.
>
> I tried to see if I'm doing something strange in the meanwhile, but
> maybe I just switch to a different buffer, open an overlay or something
> like that.
>
> Reenabling auto-complete works fine, but it's strange, and I also don't
> get any message in *Messages*..
> What could that be?
> Thasks

No ideas on what could that be?
I notice it very often in python mode unfortunately, I switch to another
buffer, then I come back and it's disabled.

I think it might also be some strange keystrokes, but I don't see which
one and more important there should not be any keystrokes that disables
AC automatically...

Maybe I can try to trace the disabling function, to see when and from
what it gets called..