To Drew Adams?: `dired-get-marked-files' returns error when not on file

From: mafeusek
Subject: To Drew Adams?: `dired-get-marked-files' returns error when not on file
Date: Tue, 06 Jul 2010 22:46:48 +0200

Hallo Group Members

This question is rather to Drew Adams, creator of wonderful dired+
module, but maybe some of You will point the answer.

I have the impression `dired-get-marked-files' should return nil instead
signal an error (or at least parameterised) when I am in
dired buffer and I am pointing on empty line after all files.

why? because how can I handle such situation cleanly in elisp code?

best regards,
Pawel