Scrolling text erases the search highlight

From: Gabriel TEIXEIRA
Subject: Scrolling text erases the search highlight
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 13:54:46 +0200

Hello

Always when I do a search in emacs (by typing C-s search-string), emacs will highlight all the matching strings, but if I try to scroll the text to see the occurrences down or up into the text, the text highlight will disappear. Currently I'm workarounding it by pressing C-s C-s after each scroll, but I would like to know if there is an automatic way to do that. In other words, I would like to know what is the equivalent in emacs of the command / for man, less and vim.

Thanks in advance
Gabriel TEIXEIRA