Stop minibuffer display of "Fontifying..." ? ?

From: ken
Subject: Stop minibuffer display of "Fontifying..." ? ?
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 08:25:48 -0400

When starting up emacs, messages come into the minibuffer, notifying me
that emacs is "Fontifying" this file and that.  These messages overwrite
other, more important messages.  And I don't need to know that emacs is
fontifying some file or other.  By now, after seeing these messages for
months every time I start up emacs (and also while it's running), I'm
aware that emacs is fontifying this and that file.  So how do I stop
these messages from showing up in the minibuffer.  It's okay, perhaps
even desirable that they appear in the *Messages* buffer though.

Thanks for the help.

--
Find research and analysis on US healthcare, health insurance,
and health policy at: <http://healthpolicydaily.blogspot.com/>