How to check if point is on a line starting a hidden paragraph?

From: Tassilo Horn
Subject: How to check if point is on a line starting a hidden paragraph?
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2010 19:47:57 +0200

Hi all,

I need a predicate that checks if the current line after which some
hidden text follows.  I mean those lines ending in an artificial `...'.

Concrete examples are outlines whose contents are hidden, or lines in
gnus summary buffers whose subthread is hidden, or lines after which
more indented text is hidden when using selective-display.

Any ideas?

Bye,
Tassilo